We have already spoken about how you need predictive maintenance on your machinery for them to be of optimum benefit. Though the IDE is quite easy to install and calibrate, thanks to its user-friendly nature, wouldn’t it be even better if it was pre-installed in your equipment? Well, that is now possible.
If you are an Original Equipment Manufacturer for the manufacturing industry i.e manufacturer of pumps, motors, presses and spindles, then you need to adapt to the latest IIoT(Industrial Internet of Things) update.
The IDE (Industrial Data Enabler) can easily be installed in any of the equipment and deliver predictive maintenance from installation itself. The IDE is capable of measuring tri-axial high-frequency mechanical vibrations, temperature, and acoustics. It is a compactly designed, portable handheld device that accounts for productivity optimization and automated predictive maintenance in the industry. It helps you monitor your machines and equipment thereby preventing unplanned downtime, increasing productivity and minimizing breakdown maintenance costs.
An example of such a partnership is the SMART MOTOR KIT ™ with DOL Motors. Infinite Uptime in collaboration with its product partners DOL Motors has developed a working model of Smart motor. The Smart Motor Kit™ , through complex and advanced edge computing, communicates and transfers the data to the cloud. Industrial Data Enabler (IDE), gets embedded inside the motors to capture essential health and productivity data of the motors and wirelessly transfers the same to a cloud space.
With the IDE installed in your equipment
- The health and productivity data from the equipment can be remotely and wirelessly accessed through the internet from anywhere in the world.
- The users of IDE can have a 24X7, 365 days monitoring of their motor health.
- Motor maintenance and productivity monitoring concerns are addressed.
- Easily accessible and user-friendly dashboard organizes the data in a readable and analyzable manner.
- The IDE is powered with the help of a SMART Converter, which takes the supply from the equipment terminals.
By incorporating predictive maintenance in your equipment itself, you can
- Gain First Mover Advantage by offering SMART Product.
- Acquire Intelligent Performance Data.
- Justify Warranty Claims.
- Explore the Planned After sales Business Opportunity through Real-Time Alerts.